Regtech Summit Virtual will explore how business and operating models are adapting post COVID and how RegTech can provide agile and enhanced compliance for managing an evolving risk and compliance landscape. As the dust settles, we will look at the outlook for the global RegTech industry, where Regulators are focusing as they get back to business, and deep dive into global regulatory priorities for the rest of the year and into 2021.
- The global outlook for regulatory compliance and RegTech in a post-Covid world: perspectives from UK, Europe, US
- Maintaining resilience and managing evolving risks in the new business and operating environment with agile and enhanced compliance
- Digitising onboarding, KYC and AML with RegTech
- The next frontier – The rise of ESG and Sustainable investing
- Brexit, MiFID II, ESG – What will the new regulatory environment look like and how should financial institutions prepare?
- Managing LIBOR transition
- Regulatory reporting: global updates and changes – is your firm ready and how can RegTech improve efficiency
- An update on the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT): implementation experiences and next steps
RegTech Summit Virtual will take place on 17th and 18th November with daily live keynotes, live speaker chat Q&As sessions and pre-recorded content available on-demand over the two days. The virtual event platform will also enable attendee networking so you can make new connections with other attendees based on common interests.
1,000 registrants / networking and direct connection / 25+ expert speakers
Hear what attendees to our recent RTS Virtual had to say about the quality of our events:
“I thought it was really well run and organised - thanks to you and A-Team for a well run event ! ”Niresh Rajah, FinTech, Regulatory Change, Chief Data Office and RegTech, Board Advisor, NED
Interested in participating in our virtual RegTech Summit?
Hear what our sponsors think about working with us:
“A measure of a great team is the ability to adapt to ambiguity. A-Team has been able to adapt to the changing environment without losing quality and substance. Through the creative use of video meetings and well-prepared content, A-Team has been able to deliver on the mission of informing the Data Community on current trends and mission-critical developments.
Rocky Martinez, CTO, SmartStream RDU
A-Team continues to be my source of disruptive data trends. Thank You for having the ability to execute during these universally tricky times and keeping our data community safe.”
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with Jo Webb on email@example.com.