Information we collect from you:
Information is collected from our users at several different points on our websites and our “partner sites”, including but not limited to HubSpot; Eventbrite and Survey Monkey. A-Team Group provides the option to access some of our content without the need for you to disclose personal data. Here are some examples of how we collect your information:
- Information you submit by filling in our forms which includes information provided at the time of registering at any of our events, subscribing to our newsletters or downloading any of our content and any amendments made to your data by “our sites”
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that and amend our database where appropriate.
- We may ask you to carry out surveys for research purposes or cast votes in awards, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our sites, including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Details of transactions in our sites and fulfilment of your orders.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to inform our advertisers. This statistical data on browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual.
Where we store your data:
All information you provide is stored on our secure servers. Transmission over the internet is not always secure, although we do our best to protect your data transmission is at your own risk.
Use of Personal Data:
Your personal details will be used for fulfilling information requests and orders, relevant A-Team Group marketing purposes, marketing of sponsor and third-party products and services so we can:
- Provide you information, products and services that you request from us or we believe may be of interest to you based on the data you submitted.
- Carry out any obligations arising from contracts between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Fulfil your request to download a whitepaper or an invitation to an event hosted by a vendor, which means we will pass your details to that third party to fulfil your request.If you do not want your data to be used in this way or would like to update your contact preferences, visit our email preferences page. Some content and events on our websites are sponsored. By downloading or registering for this content, you agree to allow A-Team Group to pass your personal details to the sponsor. It is your choice whether or not to access, download or register for the content or participate in that event.
Note: This policy applies solely to information collected by our websites. It does not apply to the websites of other companies, individuals, organisations or partner websites to which we provide links. Please be aware that A-Team Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other such sites. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each site that they reach via links from our websites.
How long will we keep your data:
- We will keep your data all the time you have a current membership with us with our newsletter subscriptions.
- We may keep data you provide us for 24 months after you have undertaken a transaction on our website whereby you have submitted a form.Please also see our Terms & Conditions, which govern the use of A-Team Group websites and content.
We inform you at the point of collecting your data if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes. You can prevent this by ticking certain boxes. You can also:
- Request access to, deletion or correction of your data
- Amend your contact preference using our contact preference page.
- Contact our team directly to talk about anything concerning your data, email email@example.com.
Customer Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your comments, complaints and questions about privacy issues, or if you want a copy of the information we hold about you and A-Team Group websites in general. Please send such comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST UPDATED: May 1, 2018
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. They help us improve our site and deliver an efficient and personal service.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- The purposes for which cookies are used, are set out below:
- to allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
- to operate our content management system.
- to operate the online notification form – the form that you use to contact us for any reason
- to enhance security on our contact form.
- to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- to record that a user has viewed a video or webinar, or downloaded a resource.
- to store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. Please note if you unsubscribe from our emails and resubscribe at any point in the future in order to receive emails you will need to clear your cache to resume our service.
- We use Google Analytics and Hubspot to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: [_utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz]
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of our website.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of our website. However, if you have unsubscribed in the past and wish to resume service you will need to clear your cache in order to receive our emails.
- This website is owned and operated by A-Team Consulting Ltd (trading as A-Team Group).
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 04294842, and our registered office is at Church Farmhouse, Stapleford, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 4LN.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 020 8090 2055.