The RegTech Summit explores how the financial services industry can leverage technology to drive innovation, cut costs and support regulatory change. The Summit brings together the industry ecosystem of Regtech practitioners, regulators, start ups and solution providers to collaborate and discuss innovative and effective approaches for building a better regulatory environment.
2019 Key topics:
- Reviewing the regulatory horizon and optimizing the regulatory response
- Managing regulatory change and driving efficiencies from the cost of compliance
- Best practices for regulatory reporting efficiency
- Establishing trust – managing data privacy and cyber security in an AI world
- Getting ready for the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT)
- How to digitize the customer experience with KYC and AML Innovation
- Case studies and industry collaborations illustrating RegTech innovation
RegTech 2019 Trade Mission
13-15 November 2019
The UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) in New York is recruiting UK- headquartered RegTechs to apply for the 2019 RegTech Mission to New York City and the RegTech
Summit this November.
This mission offers delegates the opportunity to showcase their expertise to the US market; engage with US regulators, VCs, and critical industry players; gain insight into overcoming barriers to doing business in the US; and to attend the RegTech Summit event in New York.
Mission dates: 13-15 November
Previous missions have seen UK companies:
- acquire US-based customer accounts
- learn best practices about US expansion strategy and business development
- network with top-level industry executives
- engage with US regulators
- raise funding from New York area VCs and investors
Ideal candidates are those considering the US market, actively entering the US market, seeking US investment, or already engaging with US clients.
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“The RegTech Summit was an excellent event with interesting discussions and great networking exploring how technology can help us meet our regulatory obligations today and beyond. The event was successful because there was a collaboration between the Regulators, RegTech Start-ups, Global Firms like GLEI Foundation and participants from different financial organisations which was key to success.”Gouri P Khatua, Regulatory Consultant, Grant Thornton LLP
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The RegTech Summit was another productive A-Team event for Opus. The number of conversations we had with new contacts highlights the increasing importance of regulatory technology in driving efficiency and productivity in compliance operations. ”Ben Gould, Managing Director, EMEA & APAC, Opus
Convene – Financial District
32 Old Slip,
In the heart of the financial district, Convene at 32 Old Slip offers the most technologically advanced conference center. The site offers a unique auditorium with built-in state-of-the-art technology, collaborative workspace features, on-site culinary, and dedicated production managers. Perfect for the RegTech Summit.