The RegTech Summit explores how the financial services industry can leverage technology to drive innovation, cut costs and support regulatory change. The Summit brings together the industry ecosystem of Regtech practitioners, regulators, start ups and solution providers to collaborate and discuss innovative and effective approaches for building a better regulatory environment.
2019 Key topics:
- Reviewing the regulatory horizon and optimizing the regulatory response
- Managing regulatory change and driving efficiencies from the cost of compliance
- Best practices for regulatory reporting efficiency
- Establishing trust – managing data privacy and cyber security in an AI world
- Getting ready for the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT)
- How to digitize the customer experience with KYC and AML Innovation
- Case studies and industry collaborations illustrating RegTech innovation
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“We had a fantastic time at the RegTech Summit in New York. It felt like a great nexus for the industry and was the perfect place for us to bring our trade delegation of cutting-edge UK RegTech firms to the US. The A-Team Group did an excellent job organizing this event and we look forward to having a DIT presence at more of their events in the future.”Ross Allen, Director of Department for International Trade North America
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.
“The RegTech Summit was another productive A-Team event for Opus. The number of conversations we had with new contacts highlights the increasing importance of regulatory technology in driving efficiency and productivity in compliance operations. ”Ben Gould, Managing Director, EMEA & APAC, Opus
Convene – Financial District
32 Old Slip,
In the heart of the financial district, Convene at 32 Old Slip offers the most technologically advanced conference center. The site offers a unique auditorium with built-in state-of-the-art technology, collaborative workspace features, on-site culinary, and dedicated production managers. Perfect for the RegTech Summit.