We are pleased to announce that our hugely successful RegTech Summit London is being planned as a LIVE and in person event in October 2022.
RegTech Summit London will explore the current regulatory environment and the extent to which the pandemic has acted as a catalyst for RegTech adoption in financial markets.
With more opportunities than ever before for RegTech to add value, now is the time to invest for the future. Join us to hear from leading Regtech practitioners and innovators who will share insights into how RegTech is enabling innovations in areas such as: managing regulatory change, regulatory reporting, AML, financial crime, transaction monitoring, trade and communications surveillance.
- The outlook for regulatory compliance and RegTech
- Preparing for a new era of regulatory transparency: What will the new global reporting environment look like and how should financial institutions prepare?
- Exploring best practices and lessons learnt for complying with MiFIR, EMIR & SFTR reporting regimes
- Building a regulatory framework to thrive in the post Brexit regulatory environment
- How to develop an effective regulatory change management framework to manage the cost of compliance post Brexit
- Adapting trade and communications surveillance for the new world of work
- Leveraging RegTech to create a single, holistic view of the customer to manage AML risk and improve KYC
- The rise of game changing Privacy Enhancing Technology (PETs) to unlock value and improve compliance
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“The RegTech Summit was an excellent event with interesting discussions and great networking exploring how technology can help us meet our regulatory obligations today and beyond. The event was successful because there was a collaboration between the Regulators, RegTech Start-ups, Global Firms like GLEI Foundation and participants from different financial organisations which was key to success.”Gouri P Khatua, Regulatory Consultant, Grant Thornton LLP
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.