The RegTech Summit explores how the financial services industry can leverage technology to drive innovation, cut costs and support regulatory change. The Summit brings together the industry ecosystem of Regtech practitioners, regulators, start ups and solution providers to collaborate and discuss innovative and effective approaches for building a better regulatory environment.
2019 Key topics:
- What’s on the regulatory horizon, where should we be focusing efforts and how can RegTech help?
- Managing regulatory change and driving efficiencies from the cost of compliance
- Laying strong foundations for regulatory reporting through data management
- Digital regulatory reporting update
- Preparing for FRTB – what you need to know
- Using ML and AI to improve AML and fraud
- How to digitise the customer experience with KYC and AML Innovation
- Case studies and industry collaborations illustrating RegTech adding value
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“The RegTech Summit was an excellent event with interesting discussions and great networking exploring how technology can help us meet our regulatory obligations today and beyond. The event was successful because there was a collaboration between the Regulators, RegTech Start-ups, Global Firms like GLEI Foundation and participants from different financial organisations which was key to success.”Gouri P Khatua, Regulatory Consultant, Grant Thornton LLP
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.
“An eye-opening and thought-provoking day at the London RegTech summit.”Alex Shelmerdine, Senior Sales Specialist, Thomson Reuters
etc.venues St Paul’s
London EC1A 4HD
Located at 200 Aldersgate near St. Paul’s Cathedral & The Barbican, etc.venues St Paul’s is a state of the art conference and exhibition centre.
Fantastic location near to St. Paul’s Cathedral and The Barbican, directly opposite the Museum of London.