If you're looking for content related to our RegTech Summit, you've come to the right place!
America Square Conference Centre London
7th October, 2021
Interviews & Podcasts
Opening Keynote: RegTech – a central bank view
- Perspectives on RegTech in supervised firms
- Development of SupTech in the Bank of England
- Work going forward and ongoing industry engagement
Peter Thomas, Senior Manager, Data Innovation, Bank of EnglandSee Presentation
Keynote: Understanding the importance of an integrated regulatory, data and technology strategy
- Current regulatory landscape
- How data and regulation are inextricably linked
- Integrating data and technology for regulatory compliance and beyond
Bradley Foster, Global Head of Content (Enterprise), BloombergSee Presentation
RegTech Innovation Collaboration: Automating Regulatory Change – The Art of the Possible
Paul North, The New Initiatives Working Group, The RegTech CouncilSee Presentation
Keynote: The emerging challenges of compliant communications
- New communication channels and emerging technologies are being used in trading
- Under MiFID II and other similar regulations around the world, more data points need to be monitored, captured, recorded and retained than ever before
- At the same time the consumerisation of technology means that your users and customers are wanting to adopt a myriad of communication technologies
- How to close the compliance gap?
Paul Liesching, Global Head of Financial Markets, TruphoneSee Presentation
Keynote: Trade and transaction reporting challenges – security data challenges
- Where are we with MIFIR/MIFID II?
- The implications of Brexit – what should you expect?
- What should you be doing to support SFTR?
Peter Moss, CEO, SmartStream RDUSee Presentation
Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) regulation requires firms within its scope to source significant amounts of data, some of which has not previously been required and is difficult to pin down. The data management challenges of the regulation’s Internal Model Approach (IMA) to market risk capital calculations include ongoing P&L attribution, back testing…