Data Management Summit Virtual
28th - 29th April, 2021Book now Take me to the Data Management Summit New York City
We’ll be hosting Data Management Summit Virtual on April 28th which will bring together the global data management community to share lessons learned, best practice guidance and latest innovations to emerge from the recent crisis. Join us online to hear from leading data practitioners and innovators from the UK, US and Europe who will share insights into how they are pushing the boundaries with data to deliver value with flexible but resilient data driven strategies.
April 28th – View agenda here
Leveraging data strategy to drive data science, AI and data management for ESG
- Aligning data and business strategy to drive productivity, AI and revenue optimization
- Establishing a strong data management foundation for trusted and connected data to drive data science and AI
- Embedding data culture and data literacy to further transformation and data democratisation
- ESG Data and reporting challenges – How can we get to more meaningful measures for ESG data to drive standardisation efforts?
April 29th – View agenda here
Leveraging data management capabilities to drive innovation in regulatory reporting, KYC and client onboarding
- Advances around regulatory reporting frameworks and architectures
- Know your data: How to ensure clarity on your golden source data for reporting
- Ensuring data quality levels for regulatory compliance
- Progress around harmonisation and standardisation of data for reporting
- How to get your data strategy right for KYC and onboarding
Managing Director, Head of Enterprise Data Governance
Head of Data & Analytics – Commercial
Group Director, Data Science
Legal & General IM
Head of EMEA Data Strategy
Interested in speaking at our 2021 event?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“Organized extremely well making excellent use of technology. Content was very helpful. Please continue the great work. Thank you.”Sridhar Miyyapuram, AVP, State Street
How to become a 2021 sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.
To support a full year in 2020 of virtual events, A-Team Group developed its own custom virtual events platform. We will continue to use this through 2021 for our own events and for our clients’ events.
If you register, you will be sent details near to the event time of how to logon to the A-Team Virtual Events Platform and you can manage your agenda and view all the content – live or recorded – directly, as well as connect with your peers and our sponsors through the platform.