Data Management Summit Virtual
New information for 2022 coming soon.Remind me Take me to the Data Management Summit New York City
We’ll be hosting Data Management Summit Virtual on April 28th which will bring together the global data management community to share lessons learned, best practice guidance and latest innovations to emerge from the recent crisis. Join us online to hear from leading data practitioners and innovators from the UK, US and Europe who will share insights into how they are pushing the boundaries with data to deliver value with flexible but resilient data driven strategies.
April 28th – View agenda here
Leveraging data strategy to drive data science, AI and data management for ESG
- Aligning data and business strategy to drive productivity, AI and revenue optimization
- Establishing a strong data management foundation for trusted and connected data to drive data science and AI
- Approaches to driving successful digital transformation with data management
- ESG Data and reporting challenges – How can we get to more meaningful measures for ESG data to drive standardisation efforts?
April 29th – View agenda here
Leveraging data management capabilities to drive innovation in regulatory reporting, KYC and client onboarding
- Creating a flexible, agile data strategy to support a digital and cloud based operating model
- Future proofing your data strategy for today’s complex regulatory environment
- Advances around regulatory reporting frameworks and architectures
- Progress around harmonisation and standardisation of data to improve data quality
- How to get your data strategy right for KYC, onboarding and a digital customer experience
Managing Director, Head of Enterprise Data Governance
Head of Data & Analytics – Commercial and
VP and Chief Data Officer, Global Banking & Markets
Interested in speaking at our 2021 event?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“Organized extremely well making excellent use of technology. Content was very helpful. Please continue the great work. Thank you.”Sridhar Miyyapuram, AVP, State Street
How to become a 2021 sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.
To support a full year in 2020 of virtual events, A-Team Group developed its own custom virtual events platform. We will continue to use this through 2021 for our own events and for our clients’ events.
If you register, you will be sent details near to the event time of how to logon to the A-Team Virtual Events Platform and you can manage your agenda and view all the content – live or recorded – directly, as well as connect with your peers and our sponsors through the platform.