Data Management Summit Virtual
27th-28th April, 2021Book now
We’ll be hosting Data Management Summit Virtual on April 27th and 28th which will bring together the global data management community to share lessons learned, best practice guidance and latest innovations to emerge from the recent crisis. Join us online to hear from leading data practitioners and innovators from the UK, US and Europe who will share insights into how they are pushing the boundaries with data to deliver value with flexible but resilient data driven strategies.
Day One – April 27th – View agenda here
Re-imagining data strategy to support a cloud and digital based operating model
- Proactive data management strategies to support new operating models and digital transformation initiatives
- Managing data in the dynamic cloud environment
- Embedding data culture and data literacy to further transformation and data democratisation
- Creating a safe and controlled environment for data and articulating data risk through all levels of the organisation
- Advances around regulatory reporting frameworks and architectures, proving data lineage and the role of data standards for improving data quality
Day Two – April 28th – View agenda here
Leveraging ESG and data science as a strategic imperative
- Understanding the evolving ESG landscape and regulatory impacts
- ESG data strategy: advice and practical guidance for data professionals on the management, governance and delivery of ESG data
- Establishing a strong data management foundation for data science and analytics
- How data quality and data governance is evolving and which approach is right for your organisation
- Leveraging data lineage for business benefit
Interested in speaking at our 2021 event?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“I attended the DMS yesterday for the first time and I found it very useful and I look forward to attending in the future so thank you for that. ”Chris Chattaway, Data Quality Management - Risk Management Department, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited
How to become a 2021 sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.
To support a full year in 2020 of virtual events, A-Team Group developed its own custom virtual events platform. We will continue to use this through 2021 for our own events and for our clients’ events.
If you register, you will be sent details near to the event time of how to logon to the A-Team Virtual Events Platform and you can manage your agenda and view all the content – live or recorded – directly, as well as connect with your peers and our sponsors through the platform.