The Data Management Summit explores the shift to the new world where data is redefining the operating model and firms are seeking to unlock value via data transformation projects for enterprise gain and competitive edge.
The exciting world of AI and ML is starting to deliver revolutionary change. We’ll cut through the hype and show you how you can get your data and data infrastructure ready to take advantage of new capabilities and explore the impact of these technologies on how data is managed through the enterprise.
2019 Key topics:
- Data driven transformation
- Getting data ready to deliver business benefits and data products
- Managing data in the cloud
- New tools for managing data: business glossaries; data catalogs; metadata repositories; data dictionaries
- Building an enterprise knowledge graph
- Establishing trust – Navigating the maze of data privacy, security and personal data
- Managing unstructured data and extracting value
- Data lineage to drive compliance and as a business imperative
- Responding to regulation: CCAR, AML/KYC, SFTR, FRTB, GDPR, CCPA
- An update on global standards and identifiers to improve transparency and risk management
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“Great opportunity to promote services and products. Great discussions and good integration with intelligent people who know what they are talking about in the world of data!.”Richard Robinson, Industry Relations & Open Symbology, Bloomberg
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.
Convene – Financial District
32 Old Slip,
In the heart of the financial district, Convene at 32 Old Slip offers the most technologically advanced conference center. The site offers a unique auditorium with built-in state-of-the-art technology, collaborative workspace features, on-site culinary, and dedicated production managers. Perfect for the Data Management Summit.