Following on from the huge success of our Data Management Summit London Virtual event in April which saw over 1000 attendees, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our Data Management Summit USA Virtual which will explore how sell side and buy side financial institutions are navigating the global crisis and adapting their data strategies to manage in today’s new normal environment.
Data Management Summit USA Virtual will take place on 29th and 30th September with daily live keynotes, live speaker chat Q&As sessions and pre-recorded content available on demand over the two days. The virtual event platform will also enable attendee networking so you can make new connections with attendees based on common interests.
Join us to hear from leading data practitioners and innovators who will share insights into how to emerge from the crisis in a position of strength, with resilient yet flexible data driven strategies, for today’s new normal environment.
- Lessons learned from the global crisis and adapting data strategy for the new normal
- Laying the data foundations for creating reusable enterprise data assets
- How to establish data quality for analytics
- Approaches to driving successful digital transformation with data management
- Know your customer – how to get your customer data right to support regulatory compliance and a digital customer experience
New! Data operations and workflow for the buy side
As investment management firms take on more responsibility and control over core operational functions, it is imperative to embed a strong data foundation to manage costs and gain an edge. Tune into sessions specifically designed for a buy side audience.
- Migrating to the cloud and adopting managed data services to support your digital journey
- The next frontier – Data management for ESG and Sustainable Investing
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
Hear what attendees to our recent DMS Virtual had to say about the quality of our events:
“A well organized online event with interesting and relevant topics as well as experienced speakers.”Christina Schack, Head Data Management and Data Project, Vontobel Asset Management
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.