The Data Management Summit USA Virtual brings together the North American data management community to explore the latest challenges, opportunities and data innovations facing sell side and buy side financial institutions.
We’ll explore how data strategy is evolving to drive business outcomes, support agility and speed to market in changing times. The challenges of managing ever increasing data volumes, unstructured, alternative and completely new data sets like ESG, plus the mainstream adoption of cloud, AI and ML technologies, require new approaches, capabilities and tools for data management. Join us online to hear from leading data practitioners and innovators who will share insights into how they are pushing the boundaries with data to deliver value with flexible but resilient data driven strategies.
Agenda topics – 29th September:
- Leveraging data to drive business outcomes and digital transformation
- The science of data discovery and the art of implementation for business value
- Data management for successful and sustainable cloud deployment
- Building a path to data intelligence
- E-Commerce Your Data – Turn your data into successful data products
Agenda topics – 30th September:
- Approaches for delivering your ESG data strategy
- Reviewing the US regulatory and reporting landscape: the data management response for 2021
- Shifting from reactive to proactive data management to drive growth and profitability
- The power of data lineage to deliver compliance and business insight
- Mastering customer data to unlock value, drive innovation and meet regulatory compliance
- Approaches for delivering your data strategy
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“Great opportunity to promote services and products. Great discussions and good integration with intelligent people who know what they are talking about in the world of data!.”Richard Robinson, Industry Relations & Open Symbology, Bloomberg
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please speak to Jo Webb today at email@example.com or on +44 7468 560 555.