The highly successful Data Management Summit USA Virtual held in September 2020, explored how sell side and buy side financial institutions are navigating the global crisis and adapting their data strategies to manage in today’s new normal environment.
It featured daily live keynotes, live speaker chat Q&As sessions and pre-recorded content available on demand over the two days.
- Lessons learned from the global crisis and adapting data strategy for the new normal
- Laying the data foundations for creating reusable enterprise data assets
- How to establish data quality for analytics
- Approaches to driving successful digital transformation with data management
- Know your customer – how to get your customer data right to support regulatory compliance and a digital customer experience
- Data operations and workflow for the buy side
- Migrating to the cloud and adopting managed data services to support your digital journey
- The next frontier – Data management for ESG and Sustainable Investing
We’re in the exciting planning phase for our next event and are currently developing an exciting agenda and an exceptional line up of guest speakers. If you’re interested in joining us, book your place now.
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“Great opportunity to promote services and products. Great discussions and good integration with intelligent people who know what they are talking about in the world of data!.”Richard Robinson, Industry Relations & Open Symbology, Bloomberg
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.