RegTech Summit Virtual
New information for 2021 coming soon.
Navigating and responding to the regulatory landscape in the current crisis environment, including a one-day FRTB deep dive
We’re thrilled to introduce you to our new RegTech Summit Virtual event, including a full programme looking at how financial institutions are navigating and responding to the regulatory landscape in the current crisis environment, as well as a deep dive into FRTB.
On the 17th and 18th of June we will look at how global regulators around the world are realigning their priorities and rapidly shifting their strategies to support institutions as COVID-19 continues to cause unprecedented economic and market disruption.
Join us to understand the impact of these measures on meeting regulatory compliance requirements and to make sure you are taking the necessary steps and arrangements to keep up with the rapidly evolving landscape.
Regulation in focus: FRTB Briefing
Our virtual deep dive into FRTB will be hosted as a pre-day on the 16th of June to offer guidance, advice and expertise to help tackle the challenges and pain points around implementing the FRTB regulation and will provide a great opportunity to get up to speed on milestones and priorities for banks in 2020.
Register for free for our RegTech Summit and/or FRTB Briefing (please indicate which you are interested in on the registration form) and we will send you the details so you can access the keynotes, presentations and panel discussions from industry regulatory and technology experts, over the course of three days.
- Navigating the regulatory landscape and managing regulatory change in turbulent times
- Ensuring operational resilience and business continuity approaches
- Managing market abuse and monitoring voice and ecomms
- Upholding data privacy/security and cyber security when remote working
- Trade and transaction reporting challenges for SFTR, MiFIR, MiFID II, EMIR Refit
- Status of FRTB implementation and impact of Basel III annoucements
- Managing FRTB alongside other regulatory change
- Data sourcing and data aggregation challenges for risk factor modelling
- Creating an optimised market data infrastructure for FRTB and beyond
- Improving KYC, AML and Transaction Monitoring with RegTech
- How advanced RegTech solutions can help when radical solutions and flexibility in approach is required
Hear what attendees to our recent DMS Virtual had to say about the quality of our events:
“A well organized online event with interesting and relevant topics as well as experienced speakers.”Christina Schack, Head Data Management and Data Project, Vontobel Asset Management
Interested in participating in our virtual RegTech Summit?
Hear what our sponsors think about working with us:
“A measure of a great team is the ability to adapt to ambiguity. A-Team has been able to adapt to the changing environment without losing quality and substance. Through the creative use of video meetings and well-prepared content, A-Team has been able to deliver on the mission of informing the Data Community on current trends and mission-critical developments.
Rocky Martinez, CTO, SmartStream RDU
A-Team continues to be my source of disruptive data trends. Thank You for having the ability to execute during these universally tricky times and keeping our data community safe.”
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with Jo Webb on email@example.com.