RegTech Summit Virtual will bring together the regtech ecosystem to explore how the industry is evolving, the extent to which the pandemic has acted as a catalyst for adoption and the impact of digital transformation on regulatory compliance in financial markets.
With more opportunities than ever before for RegTech to add value, now is the time to invest for the future. Join us to hear from leading RegTech practitioners and innovators who will share insights into how they are tackling the challenges of adopting and implementing regtech in their organisations and how RegTech is enabling innovations in areas such as: managing regulatory change, regulatory reporting, AML, financial crime, transaction monitoring, trade and communications surveillance.
- The outlook for regulatory compliance and RegTech
- Fulfilling the promise of RegTech with cloud
- Preparing for a new era of regulatory transparency: What will the new global reporting environment look like and how should financial institutions prepare?
- Building a regulatory framework to thrive in the post Brexit regulatory environment
- A holistic look at regulatory change- a strategic approach
- Adapting trade and communications surveillance for the new world of work
- Leveraging RegTech to create a single, holistic view of the customer to manage AML risk and improve KYC
- The rise of game changing Privacy Enhancing Technology (PETs) to unlock value and improve compliance
Hear what attendees to our recent RTS Virtual had to say about the quality of our events:
“My first introduction to A-Team, content and format was very effective for delivery of information and concepts/opinions. Good mix of practitioners/leaders and vendors.”John Caragher, Independent Consultant
Interested in participating in our virtual RegTech Summit?
Hear what our sponsors think about working with us:
“A measure of a great team is the ability to adapt to ambiguity. A-Team has been able to adapt to the changing environment without losing quality and substance. Through the creative use of video meetings and well-prepared content, A-Team has been able to deliver on the mission of informing the Data Community on current trends and mission-critical developments.
Rocky Martinez, CTO, SmartStream RDU
A-Team continues to be my source of disruptive data trends. Thank You for having the ability to execute during these universally tricky times and keeping our data community safe.”
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with Jo Webb on email@example.com.