RegTech Summit Virtual
16th-20th November, 2020Book now
RegTech Summit Virtual will explore how business and operating models are adapting post COVID and how RegTech can provide agile and enhanced compliance for managing an evolving risk and compliance landscape.
Taking place over five days from 16th November – 20th November, join us for a daily live streamed session starting at 10am ET/3pm GMT.
Register now to join the brightest and the best in the Global RegTech ecosytem and hear from influential RegTech Practitioners, Innovators & Entrepreneurs, Regulators including Bank of England, FINRA & ESMA.
- Day One – 16th Nov: The global outlook for regulatory compliance and RegTech in a post-Covid world: perspectives from UK, Europe, US
- Day Two – 17th Nov: Preparing for Brexit & ESG – What will the new regulatory and reporting environment look like and how should financial institutions prepare?
- Day Three – 18th Nov: Global regulatory priorities and best practices for regulatory reporting efficiency
- Day Four – 19th Nov: Digitising onboarding, KYC and AML with RegTech
- Day Five – 20th Nov: Maintaining resilience and managing evolving risks in the new business and operating environment with agile and enhanced compliance
Don’t worry if you miss a live streamed session, as long as you are registered you will receive access to the content on-demand during the event!
1,000 registrants / networking and direct connection / 25+ expert speakers
Hear what attendees to our recent RTS Virtual had to say about the quality of our events:
“Excellent content and format. Especially appreciated the bonus day. One major advantage of this virtual event is not needing to travel and still being available for work. Stayed up late on the bonus day to listen to all of the good content that I missed due to work. I guess the potential downside of virtual events is being interrupted by work and life.”Robin Rappaport, Sr. Operations Research Analyst, IRS – RAAS
Interested in participating in our virtual RegTech Summit?
Hear what our sponsors think about working with us:
“A measure of a great team is the ability to adapt to ambiguity. A-Team has been able to adapt to the changing environment without losing quality and substance. Through the creative use of video meetings and well-prepared content, A-Team has been able to deliver on the mission of informing the Data Community on current trends and mission-critical developments.
Rocky Martinez, CTO, SmartStream RDU
A-Team continues to be my source of disruptive data trends. Thank You for having the ability to execute during these universally tricky times and keeping our data community safe.”
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with Jo Webb on firstname.lastname@example.org.