The RegTech Summit explores how the financial services industry can leverage technology to drive innovation, cut costs and support regulatory change. The Summit brings together the industry ecosystem of Regtech practitioners, regulators, start ups and solution providers to collaborate and discuss innovative and effective approaches for building a better regulatory environment.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic the 2020 event has been transformed into a virtual event. For more information please visit RegTech Summit Virtual
2019 Key topics:
- Reviewing the regulatory horizon and optimizing the regulatory response
- Managing regulatory change and driving efficiencies from the cost of compliance
- Best practices for regulatory reporting efficiency
- Establishing trust – managing data privacy and cyber security in an AI world
- Getting ready for the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT)
- How to digitize the customer experience with KYC and AML Innovation
- Case studies and industry collaborations illustrating RegTech innovation
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“We had a fantastic time at the RegTech Summit in New York. It felt like a great nexus for the industry and was the perfect place for us to bring our trade delegation of cutting-edge UK RegTech firms to the US. The A-Team Group did an excellent job organizing this event and we look forward to having a DIT presence at more of their events in the future.”Ross Allen, Director of Department for International Trade North America
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.