If you're looking for content related to our RegTech Summit, you've come to the right place!
Convene - Financial District New York City
10th November 2020
Keynote: Understanding the importance of an integrated regulatory, data and technology strategy
- Current regulatory landscape
- How data and regulation are inextricably linked
- Integrating data and technology for regulatory compliance and beyond
Bradley Foster, Global Head of Content (Enterprise), Bloomberg LPSee Presentation
Keynote: Taming the Regulatory Beast
- Despite the increasing depth and breadth of financial regulation, organizations are still taking an expedient, project-based approach to compliance
- With plenty more of it coming why this approach isn’t sustainable
- Moving towards digital regulation – what firms need to start thinking about
- A vision for a “digital regulation hub” with data as the foundation
- Recommendations for best practices
Dr. Giles Nelson, CTO, Financial Services, MarkLogicSee Presentation
Keynote: Trade and transaction reporting challenges – security data challenges
– Where are we with MiFIR/MiFID II?
– The implications of Brexit – what should you expect?
– What should you be doing to support SFTR?
William K. Gates, EVP, Business Development & Alliances, SmartStream RDU
RegTech Innovation Initiative: Risk, Volatility and RegTech
NYU Stern Volatility Institute is working to analyze both financial and non-financial risks and the interplay among them for the benefit of market practitioners and regulators.
- Non-financial risks such as from climate change, cyber events, operational failings and geopolitical developments, are critical ingredients in risk management
- Despite these risks being hard to measure and analyze, new tools and data can help
- Risk managers and C-suite executives will need to re-think their business models and processes to increase enterprise resilience and to comply with regulation.
Richard Berner, Clinical Professor of Finance and Co-Director, Volatility & Risk Institute, NYU Stern; Former Director, Office of Financial Research, U.S. Treasury (2013-2017)See Presentation
Presentation: The trend towards regulatory operations
- Driving factors behind change
- Historical approaches
- Critical components required for success
Peter Gargone, CEO & Founder, n-Tier Financial Services
Fera Jeraj, Managing Director, Head of Global Equity and Structured Products Technology,BMO Capital Markets
Upcoming Webinar: Digital Investor Onboarding and Transformation for Asset Servicers and their partners
Date: 6 February 2020 Time: 10:00am ET / 3:00pm London / 4:00pm CET Transfer agents, fund administrators & custodians are endeavouring to deliver a better Investor Experience (IX) for their clients, seeking to differentiate their offerings and to truly deliver value adding services across the entire investor lifecycle. The race is on to stand out…