Many thanks to Kingland for providing us with this video! As you can see, the 2019 event was a terrific success!
The Data Management Summit explores the shift to the new world where data is redefining the operating model and firms are seeking to unlock value via data transformation projects for enterprise gain and competitive edge.
The exciting world of AI and ML is starting to deliver revolutionary change. We’ll cut through the hype and show you how you can get your data and data infrastructure ready to take advantage of new capabilities and explore the impact of these technologies on how data is managed through the enterprise.
2019 Key topics:
- Data driven transformation
- Getting data ready to deliver business benefits and data products
- Managing data in the cloud
- New tools for managing data: business glossaries; data catalogs; metadata repositories; data dictionaries
- Building an enterprise knowledge graph
- Establishing trust – Navigating the maze of data privacy, security and personal data
- Managing unstructured data and extracting value
- Data lineage to drive compliance and as a business imperative
- Responding to regulation: CCAR, AML/KYC, SFTR, FRTB, GDPR, CCPA
- An update on global standards and identifiers to improve transparency and risk management
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“Great opportunity to promote services and products. Great discussions and good integration with intelligent people who know what they are talking about in the world of data!.”Richard Robinson, Industry Relations & Open Symbology, Bloomberg
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Convene, One Liberty Plaza,
One Liberty Plaza is an undeniable icon in the lower Manhattan landscape, and teams love working in a building so ingrained in the city’s rich history. They also love the easy commutes – with the Fulton Street Transit Center and Path Station just outside. With over 30,000 square feet of private, customizable work suites, Convene at One Liberty Plaza is the ideal space for teams of up to 350. Perfect for the Data Management Summit.