ESG investing is one of the hottest trends impacting financial markets and innovation is moving at a rapid pace but the market infrastructure is under developed and ESG data is facing scrutiny both from investors and regulators.
The ESG Data & Tech Summit, will explore how financial institutions are adapting to the evolving landscape and will bring you up to speed on what your organisation needs to be doing from a data and technology perspective to meet the regulatory, data management and reporting challenges. With the spotlight now firmly on ESG strategies, practices and performance, the time to act is now, to position your organisation to be a leader in ESG and sustainable investing.
- Get up to speed on the latest regulatory developments and make sure your organisation is in line to meet disclosure requirements
- Learn about the latest developments in reporting frameworks and what is the optimal framework for your organisation
- Track developments and progress in the ESG data vendor landscape and ratings methodologies
- Hear about the latest use cases for ESG data to help evaluate providers and inform your own practices
- Get up to speed on developments in ESG data collection and analysis
- Understand the considerations for setting up an agile data and analytics architecture to support ESG data delivery
- Learn how new technologies including AI, ML, NLP, can help you glean insights for analysis and manage data gaps
- Discuss problem areas in-depth and network with your peers who are facing the same challenges
- Meet with data providers and technology vendors who can help you manage your ESG strategy
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please speak to Jo Webb today at email@example.com or on +44 7468 560 555.