Have you figured out a single view of customer data yet?
Are you feeling the pressure from regulators to sort out your entity data but are frustrated knowing that the promised LEI solution is far from ready?
What can you do in the meantime?
Some financial institutions are meeting the regulatory requirements by establishing a single client view by cross-referencing data sources to help them achieve their entity data management goals.
Our White Paper takes a look at:
- The current industry landscape – why regulators are focusing on reducing systemic risk and what it means for your entity data efforts
- Where we’re at with GLEIS and the LEI
- What issues you might face trying to achieve a single view of customer data
- What solutions are out there
- How implementing a single view helps you comply with Dodd-Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) and other trade-reporting requirements
- And how it helps streamline your Know Your Customer (KYC) processes.