Many thanks to Kingland for providing us with this video! As you can see, the 2019 event was a terrific success!
The Data Management Summit explores how financial institutions are shifting from defensive to offensive data management strategies, to improve operational efficiency and revenue enhancing opportunities. We’ll be putting the business lens on data and deep diving into the data management capabilities needed to deliver on business outcomes.
Due to the ongoing Coronovirus Pandemic this event was transformed into a virtual event.
2020 topics included:
- Lessons learned from the global crisis and adapting data strategy for the new normal
- Laying the data foundations for creating reusable enterprise data assets
- How to establish data quality for analytics
- Approaches to driving successful digital transformation with data management
- Know your customer – how to get your customer data right to support regulatory compliance and a digital customer experience
New! Data operations and workflow for the buy side
- Migrating to the cloud and adopting managed data services to support your digital journey
- The next frontier – Data management for ESG and Sustainable Investing
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“Great opportunity to promote services and products. Great discussions and good integration with intelligent people who know what they are talking about in the world of data!.”Richard Robinson, Industry Relations & Open Symbology, Bloomberg
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.