If you're looking for content related to our Data Management Summit, you've come to the right place!
Convene One Liberty Plaza New York City
17th September 2020
Interviews & Podcasts
Read our event review from the 2018 Data Management Summit NYC here.
- Data Management Strategy: The Next Chapter
- Suvrat Bansal Describes Digitalisation at UBS Asset Management
- Data Management Summit discusses digitalisation, technology, diversity and more!
- How to Get Data Lineage Right for Regulatory Compliance and Business Value
- Thomson Reuters’ Brennan Carley Presents the Case for Cloud Adoption
Podcasts of interest
- New York Data Management Summit discusses the ups and downs of data lineage
- Keynote: Why trusted data belongs in the cloud, Brennan Carley, TR
- Keynote: How effective is your data management strategy? Peter Moss, CEO, SS RDU
- OPENING KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Bringing digital transformation to your business, Suvrat Bansal, Hea of Innovation & Chief Data Officer, UBS
- PANEL: Reviewing the regulatory landscape: The data management response for 2018 and beyond
Practitioner Innovation Keynote: Data driven transformation
Hear from Peter Jackson who will share his experiences of transforming data related IT infrastructure and processes and will demonstrate how he has turned data into an asset, monetised data and commercialised it for revenue generating purposes. Peter will share lessons learned and recommended best practices.
Peter Jackson, Director – Group Data Sciences, Legal & GeneralSee Presentation
Keynote: 20/20 in 2020 – The intersection of data management and text analytics
- Results from a survey of 25 large institutions will reveal key areas for technology investment in the next 12-18 months
- Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing are driving new efficiencies in concert with data management programs
- Practical walk through of how institutions are looking at the top use cases for using unstructured data
Tony Brownlee, President, KinglandSee Presentation
Case study: The Practicalities of building an enterprise knowledge graph
- Why data is more valuable when semantically connected
- Successful implementation within a complex organisation
- Building up maturity, one deliverable at a time
Edgar Zalite, Global Head of Metadata Management, Chief Data & Innovation Office, Deutsche BankSee Presentation
Keynote: Data Management – why is it all so difficult?
Capital markets should be the ultimate virtual market, with digital products and electronic trading, but the reality is much more complex
– Why is it so difficult?
– What is it costing the industry?
– What can the industry do to improve?
– What can you do in the meantime?
Peter Moss, CEO, SmartStream RDUSee Presentation
You can listen to the recording of this webinar by registering on this page. Data governance – now more than ever – is critical to regulatory compliance, smart business decisions, risk management and cost efficiency. It is also one of the biggest challenges that firms face – and failing to get it right can result…