If you're looking for content related to our Data Management Summit, you've come to the right place!
etc.venues St Paul’s London
21st March 2019
Interviews & Podcasts
- Data Management Summit: Meet the cyber consultants
- Data Management Summit Innovation showcase presents the investment data utility
- Highlights of A-Team Group’s Data Management Summit
- Video highlights of our Data Management Summit London, March 2018
- Mizuho International’s Gary Goldberg Outlines the Future of the CDO
- Harmonising Data Can Deliver Value, But There Are Caveats
Presentation: Releasing the full potential of your data with an Enterprise Knowledge Graph
Jacobus Geluk, Former Head of Enterprise Knowledge Graph Architecture team, Senior Director/Fellow Architect, BNY Mellon; Founder & CTO, agnos.ai
Jeremy Posner, Principal Consultant,agnos.ai
- Why data is more valuable when semantically connected
- The transformative power of an Enterprise Knowledge Graph
- Building up maturity, one deliverable at a time
Afternoon Keynote: Creating a data ethics framework to build trust in the age of AI
Lorraine Waters, Chief Data Officer, Financial Crime Risk, HSBC
Traditional data governance needs to evolve to keep up with the pace of technology and rules on privacy and consent. Having a data ethics framework and set of standards in place to ensure data is protected whilst not stifling data innovation initiatives, is becoming critical to data strategy. Lorraine will share practical insight into how to set up a data ethics framework based on her work at HSBC.See Presentation
Practitioner Innovation Keynote: Data driven transformation
Peter Jackson, Director – Group Data Sciences, Legal & General
Hear from Peter Jackson who will share his experiences of transforming data related IT infrastructure and processes and will demonstrate how he has turned data into an asset, monetised data and commercialised it for revenue generating purposes. Peter will share lessons learned and recommended best practices.
Keynote: Data Management – Why is it all so difficult?
Peter Moss, CEO, SmartStream RDU
- The financial industry spends USD 28.5 Billion on externally sourced market data
- It spends a further USD 2-3 Billion cleaning the data up, so that it is usable internally
- Why is it so difficult?
- What can the industry do about it?
- What can you do to help your firm?
You can listen to the recording of this webinar by registering on this page. Data governance – now more than ever – is critical to regulatory compliance, smart business decisions, risk management and cost efficiency. It is also one of the biggest challenges that firms face – and failing to get it right can result…