Due to the growing concern about the coronavirus, it has become increasingly apparent that we cannot in all consciousness continue with the live version of our Data Management Summit.
But we’re keeping calm and carrying on! We are pleased to announce that the event will instead be transformed into a virtual summit so you will still be able to benefit from all the fantastic content shared by A-Team’s unique community of practitioner experts that you’ve come to know and love from our Data Management Summit live events.
You can register today for free and we will send you the details you need to know to access to all the panel discussions, keynotes and presentations from this event when they become available virtually between April 22-24th. All you will have to do is click the link each day in the email we will send you to get to that day’s content.
0A-Team Group has been hosting its highly successful Data Management Summit (DMS) series of conferences in London and New York since 2011. With a keen focus on data management for the trading and investment functions, the DMS events have cultivated a loyal and discerning community of financial information professionals keen to stay apprised of developments in this important market segment.
As investment management firms take on more responsibility and control over core operational functions, A-Team has seen demand for a more buy-side oriented event focused on data and data management, and how they can be best applied to investment operations.
The inaugural DMS Boston will take place in June 2020 with a focus on Data operations and workflow for the buy side. Topics will include:
- Creating a flexible, scalable data strategy to support digital transformation and value-added decision making
- The role of data in successful automation of investment operations work flows
- Best practices for data quality, data ethics, data governance and data lineage
- Data management response to regulatory imperatives
- Adopting managed services and cloud-based services
- Client onboarding
- Managing and integrating data standards, security identifiers and entity data for improved risk management and customer service
- Sourcing and managing ESG data
- Managing index and benchmarking data
- Optimising processes for pricing and valuations
- Leveraging AI and machine learning to improve data quality, accelerate data management processes and drive analytics
- Managing unstructured data and extracting value
Who should attend
The DMS events have a strong track record of drawing its audience from a range of data and technology professionals, from C-level executives to at-the-coalface practitioners, including:
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Data Officer (CDO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Heads of Data Management
- Heads of Data Governance
- Heads of Data Quality
- Heads of Regulatory Change
- Data and Analytics Officer
- Director of IT
- Heads of Data Architecture
- Heads of Client Onboarding
- Heads of Client Data
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.