Virtual Briefing: ESG Data Management - A Strategic Imperative
14th September, 2021
Opening & Welcome
Andrew Delaney, President & Chief Content Officer, A-Team Group
Keynote Fireside Chat: ESG – A strategic imperative
- Why act now: How financial institutions can drive the transition to ESG and Sustainable investing
- Reviewing the regulatory landscape, what are the upcoming regulations and how will they impact financial institutions?
- Challenges in moving to more standardised approaches
- What’s next: How to prepare for upcoming changes
Interview with: Dr. Kay Swinburne, Vice Chair of Financial Services, KPMG
Interviewed by: Andrew Delaney, President & Chief Content Officer, A-Team Group
Panel: Addressing ESG data and reporting challenges
- Data sources: How should financial institutions manage the challenges around consistency, accuracy, availability of data from different ESG providers, the different methodologies and metrics used?
- Evaluating data providers: What questions should you be asking?
- Reporting: The role of industry frameworks for improving reporting standardisation, what else is needed?
- Handling and processing ESG data: How should data management teams manage and govern ESG data flowing through the organisation?
Moderator: Navin Rauniar, Partner, TCS & MD, PRMIA UK Steering Committee
Hany Choueiri, Chief Data Officer, Aldermore Bank
Lynn Watts, Head of Data Governance, Royal London Asset Management
Philip Miller, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Solidatus
Fraser Hall, Global Product Manager – FinReg, Adenza
Panel: Leveraging data science and AI, NLP and Machine learning for insight
- Which data sources are of most interest at the moment?
- How are techniques like NLP and ML being leveraged to fill data gaps and provide insight?
- Managing AI risks: bias, ethics and privacy concerns
Moderator: Mark Davies, Partner, Element 22
Priyank Patwa, Director of M&G Labs, M&G
Vincent Orti, Head of Data Solutions, Liontrust Asset Management
Graham Taylor, ESG Data Science Lead, Data Insights Unit, Schroders
Tanya Seajay, CEO & Founder, Orenda, a SIX company
End of briefing
**Agenda subject to change **