Congratulations to the winners of A-Team Group’s RegTech Insight Awards – Europe 2023. The awards were presented by guest speaker Ollie Ollerton, former UK Special Forces Soldier and directing staff (DS) from Channel 4’s SAS: Who Dares Wins, following a lively lunch held at Glaziers Hall in London on 18 May 2023 and hosted by A-Team Group president and chief content officer Andrew Delaney.
The RegTech Insight Awards recognise both established solution providers and innovative newcomers providing RegTech solutions that have successfully improved firms’ ability to effectively respond to evolving and ever more complex regulatory requirements across the global financial services industry.
This year, the awards included more than 30 categories ranging from Best Regulatory Intelligence Solution to Best Solution for Digital Transformation in Regulatory Compliance, Best Compliance as a Service Solution, Best Trade Surveillance Solution, Best Solution for Regulatory Change Management, Best ESG Regulatory Solution, Best Solution for Institutional Crypto-Assets, and more.
An editor’s recognition award for RegTech Industry Professional of the Year was presented to Matt Smith, CEO at SteelEye.
Delaney said: “Congratulations to the well-deserved winners of this year’s A-Team Group RegTech Insight Awards – Europe, it was a hard-fought and highly-competitive contest in a rapidly growing market.”
Thank you to all the vendors that entered the awards, our RegTech Insight community that voted for its preferred solutions, and our independent, expert advisory board that worked in collaboration with A-Team’s editorial team to select the winners.
If you would like your company to be considered for future RegTech Insight Awards in Europe, the US or APAC, click here, where you can either enter your details to be notified when we open for nominations, or submit your entry if we are already open for nominations.
A complete list of winners can be found below.
- Best Regulatory Intelligence Solution – RegHub.ESG
- RegTech Industry Professional of the Year – Matt Smith, CEO, SteelEye
- Best Solution for Digital Transformation in Regulatory Compliance – AML Partners
- Best Compliance as a Service Solution – ComplyPortal
- Best Solution for Basel IV – ElysianNXt
- Best Transaction Reporting Solution – eflow Global
- Best Trade Surveillance Solution – Eventus
- Best Solution for Sell-Side Regulatory Compliance – Gresham Technologies
- Best Know Your Customer Solution – KYC Portal
- Best Solution for Buy-Side Regulatory Compliance – Moody’s Analytics
- Best Solution for Regulatory Change Management – MCO MyComplianceOffice
- Best Regulatory Consultancy – Europe – Novatus Advisory
- Best Solution for Managing Financial Crime – ORACLE
- Best Solution for Sanctions Management – Refinitiv, an LSEG business
- Best Solution for Tax Compliance – Regnology
- Best Regulatory Reporting Solution – S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Best ESG Regulatory Solution – SIX
- Best e-Comms Surveillance Solution – SteelEye
- Best Regulatory Data Solution – Bloomberg
- Best Solution for Institutional Crypto-Assets – MAP S.Platis
- Best Solution for FRTB – Alveo
- Best Analytics Solution to Address Capital Requirements/Liquidity Risk – Cassini Systems
- Best Solution for Benchmark Regulation – Rimes
- Best Solution for Managing Operational Risk – Salt Communications
- Best Solution for EMIR – ACA Group
- Best Solution for Stress Testing – Adenza
- Best Solution for DORA (Digital Operational Resilience Act) – AQMetrics
- Best Client On-Boarding Solution – Fenergo
- Best RegTech Start Up – FinCrime Dynamics
- Best Cloud-Based Solution for Regulatory Compliance – InsiderList
- Best Solution for Records Retention – ION
- Best Solution for Managing Conduct Risk – NICE Actimize
- Best Data Privacy Solution – Solidatus
- Best AI Solution for Regulatory Compliance – Solidus Labs
Subscribe to our newsletter