The TradingTech Summit brings together senior-level decision makers in trading technology, electronic execution and trading architecture to discuss how firms can use high performance technologies to optimise trading in the new regulatory environment.
2019 Key topics:
- Regulatory outlook: Impact of Brexit and MiFID II on trading technology operations
- Trade infrastructure monitoring for optimal trading connectivity
- HPC strategy – Leveraging the cloud to support maximum compute performance
- Leveraging machine learning in your trading operations
- Algorithmic trading 2.0: Evolution and re-design of algos and SORs for best execution
- Institutionalising crypto technology: Developing the technology to trade crypto
Headline Speakers New information for 2020 coming soon.
Executive Director, Risk & Regulatory Management
UBS Wealth Management
Head of Government and Regulatory Policy, Europe,
COO, Cboe Europe
Manager, Markets Policy, FCA
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“Many thanks for yet another well organized event with great content, a diverse audience and excellent speakers. Always a pleasure!”Beate Born, Executive Director, Risk and Regulatory Management, UBS Wealth Management
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.
“Thanks for inviting me. I think the panel went well and I enjoyed the whole event.”Will Winzor Saile, Execution Analytics and Architecture, Redburn
1 America Square
America Square Conference & Events Centre brings together the contemporary with the uniquely historic in bright, innovative spaces located in the heart of the City of London’s Square Mile.