Thank you to everyone that attended A-Team Group’s 11th TradingTech Summit London in February 2022.
The event brought together 200 trading technology specialists to learn about the latest innovations and developments in trading technology and to network with peers and colleagues.
If you were unable to attend you can access the session videos from the agenda here.
TradingTech Summit London explores how trading firms are innovating in today’s cloud and digital based environment to create flexible, scalable, trading platforms to support speed to market and business agility. Register here for details of our next event.
- The evolution of ESG and Sustainable Trading
- Differentiation through technology – How to leverage technology to innovate your trading operations and position your business for interoperability, growth and profitability
- Technical Intensity – how and where to create technical intensity within your organisation to innovate, differentiate and compete
- As-a-Service operating models are the future of capital markets technology
- Managing market data in the cloud
- Optimising trading infrastructures for high performance and agility in fast markets
- How to integrate digital assets into existing workflows and trading platforms
- Order/execution management and institutional connectivity to new crypto and digital asset markets
- Managing digital assets and implications for back office and operations requirements: new data, custody and settlement requirements; surveillance and reporting
- How the digital assets regulatory landscape is evolving
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
Become a sponsor
As a sponsor of TradingTech Insight Summit, you will have an excellent opportunity to demonstrate thought-leadership, generate superb leads and to raise your brand awareness.
Contact us today about how you can be part of the TradingTech Insight Summit.
Find out how you can sponsor, speak or become an exhibitor, or to ask a question, contact:
Tel: +44 (0)7468 560 555