Given that we haven’t been able to host our live version of the Data Management Summit, we’re bringing it to you virtually instead! You will still be able to benefit from all the fantastic content shared by A-Team’s unique community of practitioner experts that you’ve come to know and love from our Data Management Summit live events.
Register for our Data Management Summit Europe Virtual event for free and you will have access to all the panel discussions, keynotes and presentations from this event when they become available virtually between April 22-24th.
The Data Management Summit explores how financial institutions are shifting from defensive to offensive data management strategies, to improve operational efficiency and revenue enhancing opportunities. We’ll be putting the business lens on data and deep diving into the data management capabilities needed to deliver on business outcomes.
2020 topics include:
- Shifting from defensive to offensive – aligning data with business strategy for revenue optimisation and operational efficiency
- Establishing trust – Embedding data ethics into your data strategy
- How to turn data lineage from a regulatory response into a business advantage
- Reviewing the regulatory landscape and future of regulatory reporting in Europe
- Migrating to the cloud to create new capabilities for the business
- The promise and potential of AI
- Client onboarding – how developments in tech and automation can help optimise entity data management and improve KYC
- DataOps methodology – why its the next big thing and significant for financial services
Past Headline Speakers
Chief Data Officer, Financial Crime Risk
Director – Group Data Sciences
Legal & General
Global Chief Data Officer
Head of Data Services
GBM EMEA Chief Data Officer
Interested in speaking at our 2020 event?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“I attended the DMS yesterday for the first time and I found it very useful and I look forward to attending in the future so thank you for that. ”Chris Chattaway, Data Quality Management - Risk Management Department, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited
How to become a 2020 sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.
etc.venues St Paul’s
London EC1A 4HD
Located at 200 Aldersgate near St. Paul’s Cathedral & The Barbican, etc.venues St Paul’s is a state of the art conference and exhibition centre.
Fantastic location near to St. Paul’s Cathedral and The Barbican, directly opposite the Museum of London.