The Data Management Summit explores the shift to the new world where data is redefining the operating model and firms are seeking to unlock value via data transformation projects for enterprise gain and competitive edge.
The exciting world of AI, ML and blockchain is starting to deliver revolutionary change. We’ll cut through the hype and show you how you can get your data and data infrastructure ready to take advantage of new capabilities and explore the impact of these technologies on how data is managed through the enterprise.
2019 Key topics:
- Data driven transformation
- Getting data ready to deliver business benefits and data products
- How to get data lineage right
- Reviewing the regulatory landscape and impact on data management: BREXIT, SFTR, FRTB, GDPR
- Unlocking value: new tools and capabilities for smart analytics including ontologies, semantic layers and knowledge graphs
- Creating a data ethics framework
- Building a diverse data and analytics team
2019 Keynote Speakers
Director – Group Data Sciences
Legal & General
Chief Data Officer, Financial Crime Risk
Interested in speaking at our 2020 event?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“I attended the DMS yesterday for the first time and I found it very useful and I look forward to attending in the future so thank you for that. ”Chris Chattaway, Data Quality Management - Risk Management Department, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited
How to become a 2020 sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on email@example.com.
etc.venues St Paul’s
London EC1A 4HD
Located at 200 Aldersgate near St. Paul’s Cathedral & The Barbican, etc.venues St Paul’s is a state of the art conference and exhibition centre.
Fantastic location near to St. Paul’s Cathedral and The Barbican, directly opposite the Museum of London.