Paladyne Systems, a provider of next generation investment management solutions, today announced the release of Paladyne Security Master 7.0 and Paladyne Price Master 7.0, the major components of Paladyne’s reference data management suite. This release introduces many new product features and extends many areas of existing functionality.
Today, Paladyne’s reference data management products are used by over 90 clients worldwide, including many of the world’s largest banks, hedge funds, and asset management firms.
Major new features in Paladyne’s reference data management suite include:
- Custom interface designer – users may customise the user interface to support client specific data and workflow requirements.
- Investment type designer – users may dynamically create new security type definitions including custom fields and schedules, corporate actions, issuer relationships, etc.
- Validation manager – users may create client specific validation rules for saving and posting securities to support custom workflows.
- Field level record locking – users may lock data fields from updates and manage how updates are distributed.
- Web-based dashboards and custom reporting tools for data monitoring and firm-wide reference data management.
- Enhanced daily tasks manager – users may monitor and process all corporate actions and portfolio events (swap resets, expirations, payments, etc) from a centralised dashboard.
- Curve manager – users may create and manage curves (credit, yield, forward, etc), to support security valuation and risk requirements.
- Security group manager – rules-based engine for defining and dynamically maintaining security classifications and custom groupings for trading, risk, research and compliance needs.
- Certified product adapters to latest releases of Paladyne Portfolio Master, Advent’s Geneva and Axys, SunGard’s VPM and Front Arena, Charles River Development IMS, Eze OMS, etc.
Quintillion, an independent fund administration company based in Dublin, Ireland, was among the first client to upgrade to the latest version of Paladyne’s reference data management suite. “The recent enhancements of Paladyne’s reference data management suite has allowed us to considerably improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our pricing and data management process, eliminate manual intervention, and reach daily deadlines much earlier than was previously possible,” said Joan Kehoe, CEO. “We have been very impressed by this major release and the speed at which we were able to implement it.”
“It is very satisfying to know that the Paladyne reference data management suite has become the accepted standard throughout the financial services industry,” said Sameer Shalaby, CEO of Paladyne Systems. “This latest version builds on our suite’s already comprehensive functionality and focuses on ensuring that the entire data management process is as automated and efficient as possible.”