Who Should Attend
27th February 2019
Who should attend
If you are any of the following types of roles at a financial institution, or offer products and services into this space, then this event is right for you.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Heads of trading technology
- Director of electronic sales and trading
- Heads of trading
- Heads of execution
- Heads of trading operations
- Heads of trading risk and control
- Heads of trading infrastructure
- Heads of architecture
- Market data manager
- Heads of market structure
- Electronic sales trader
- Network manager
- Head of investment IT
- Regulatory programme managers
Why you should attend
Meet the experts
We have built up a community of Trading Technology practitioner speakers who bring real world experience to help you learn, keep you up to date and offer new and fresh ideas on the latest hot topics (and Its FREE to attend if you are a practitioner from a Financial Institution!).
The TradingTech Summit brings together front office technology teams and offers fantastic networking – make new connections, re-connect with colleagues; collaborate, benchmark and share experiences.
Meet suppliers and vendors in the exhibition
Ask questions and see all the latest trading technology solutions in action. Demo and evaluate new products and discover innovations that will help you be more efficient and effective back in the office.