The Derivatives Service Bureau (DSB) has published the final report, based on 2022 industry consultation, for 2023 OTC ISIN and CFI service provision. The report includes a summary of industry responses with accompanying analysis and DSB proposals for next steps for each of the consultation topics:
- Global agile architecture approach
- Undertaking a detailed review of the DSB enterprise tooling estate
- Enhancements to the Graphical User Interface (GUI) search facility for OTC ISIN records and associated data
- Enhanced GUI functionality to provide CFI data without generating an OTC ISIN
- Removal of VPN connectivity
- Client onboarding and support platform for OTC ISIN only clients and clients subscribing to both OTC ISIN and UPI.
The 2023 OTC ISIN and CFI service provision consultation paper and the industry responses are available on the DSB website.
Subscribe to our newsletter