Refinitiv CEO, David Craig, and other members of the company’s executive leadership team will join the future London Stock Exchange Group executive committee, subject to completion of the acquisition of Refinitiv by LSEG.
Craig will join LSEG’s executive committee post-merger as group head, information services and CEO, Refinitiv. Debra Walton will join the committee as chief revenue officer, information services, and Andrea Remyn Stone as chief product officer, information services.
Refinitiv says a number of other members of its executive leadership team will also have roles in the future organisation, but has not yet elaborated on who and the roles to be filled. The LSEG executive committee will lead the business and represent a combination of both companies. Its proposed line up looks like this:
- David Schwimmer – CEO, LSEG
- Anna Manz – chief financial officer
- David Craig – group head, information services and CEO, Refinitiv
- Andrea Remyn Stone – chief product officer, information services
- Debra Walton – chief revenue officer, information services
- Daniel Maguire – group head, post trade and CEO, LCH Group
- Murray Roos – group head, capital markets
- Catherine Johnson – general counsel
- Tim Jones – chief people officer
- Anthony McCarthy – chief information officer
- David Shalders – chief operating officer and head of integration
- Brigitte Trafford – chief communications and marketing officer
Schwimmer comments: “I am pleased that the executive team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds, from both businesses, and brings new members to the team. This team has the skills and experience to execute on the strategy of our proposed combination with Refinitiv.”
The executive committee changes are conditional on, and will take effect from, the completion of the acquisition of Refinitiv, which is expected in Q1 2021, subject to regulatory approvals.
Subscribe to our newsletter