A-Team Group has named the winners of its prestigious 2021 Data Management Insight Awards. The annual awards, now in their ninth year, recognise leading providers of data management solutions, services and consultancy to capital markets participants.
Award categories ranged from best data lineage solution to best data quality analysis tool, best standards solution, best corporate actions solution, best entity data solution, best data discovery and catalog solution, best cloud-based solution, and more.
Two editor’s recognition awards were also made. Adrian Pearce, Group Chief Data Officer at Credit Suisse, received the award for best data management practitioner; and Bill Hauserman, Senior Director, Head of Financial Crime Due Diligence, Americas at Moody’s, was named best data management vendor professional.
Andrew Delaney, president and chief content officer at A-Team Group, said: “Congratulations to the winners of this year’s A-Team Group Data Management Insight Awards and thank you to everyone who took part in nominating and voting for their preferred solutions, services and consultancy providers. In a difficult year for all capital markets participants, we were pleased to receive large numbers of entries for the awards and celebrate best-in-class data management services and solutions.”
This year’s awards were overseen by our independent Advisory Board, which helped shape the categories and review the nominations alongside A-Team Group’s editorial team. Jointly they considered the depth of involvement in capital markets, relevance of a solution or service to a selected award category, and the potential interest of a solution or service to our Data Management Insight community.
You can download the Data Management Insight Awards 2021 Winners Report, which outlines the winning solutions and services, here.
Data Management Insight Award Winners 2021:
- Editor’s Recognition Award for Best Data Management Practitioner – Adrian Pearce, Group Chief Data Officer at Credit Suisse
- Editor’s Recognition Award for Best Data Management Vendor Professional – Bill Hauserman, Senior Director, Head of Financial Crime Due Diligence, Americas at Moody’s Analytics
- Best Corporate Actions Solution – IHS Markit
- Best Data Provider to the Sell-Side – S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Best Sell-Side Managed Services Platform – SmartStream Technologies
- Best Sell-Side Data Management Platform – Alveo
- Best Entity Data Solution – Bureau van Dijk, a Moody’s Analytics company
- Best Consultancy in Data Management – Capco
- Best KYC & Client On-Boarding Solution – eClerx
- Best Index Data Provider – Ice Data Services
- Best Cloud-Based Data Management Solution – Simcorp
- Best Data Management Initiative for ESG – SIX
- Best Standards Solution for Data Management – The Derivatives Service Bureau (DSB)
- Best Data Lineage Solution – Adenza
- Best Buy-Side Managed Services Platform – Bloomberg Data Management Services
- Most Innovative Data Management Provider – Data Virtuality
- Best Data Quality Analysis Tool – Datactics
- Best Corporate Actions Data Provider – Exchange Data International
- Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side – FactSet
- Best Proposition for AI, Machine Learning – Moody’s Analytics
- Best Data Governance Solution – Solidatus
- Best Graph Database Solution for Data Management – Solidatus
- Best Data Solution for Regulatory Compliance – SteelEye
- Best Data Ops Solution Provider – West Highland Support Services
- Best Fund Accounting, Portfolio Management & Data Platform – JUMP Technology
- Best Performance Measurement Solution – SS&C Technology
- Best Data Analytics Provider – KX
- Best Buy-Side Data Management Platform – NeoXam
- Best Pricing & Valuations Data Provider – Refinitiv
- Best Data Discovery and Catalog Solution – Rocket Software
- Best Data Visualisation Provider – Tableau
- Best Data Science Solution – Tata Consultancy
Subscribe to our newsletter