Reference Data Usage Management for Financial Institutions
The ongoing struggle to track reference data usage and implement controls to manage and permission access to the data means many financial institutions lack visibility and understanding of how data services are being used by staff, teams, business units and IT applications.
This can have expensive and potentially damaging consequences in terms of unexpected invoices and possible financial penalties for noncompliance with suppliers’ licensing agreements. It also becomes difficult to reconcile data usage with invoices, making it hard to verify the accuracy of data suppliers’ bills and apply accurate cost allocation.
This white paper addresses these issues and describes how best you can gain visibility and control of data services across your organisation.
Download the paper to find out about:
- The challenges of data usage management
- How to achieve transparency of data consumption
- How to enable dynamic data access
- The cost benefits of data usage transparency
- How to make better decisions on data spending