Optimising Market Data Subscriptions with Usage Monitoring
As lines of business demand access to more market data and firms seek to cut the overall cost of data services, the need to understand what market data services are being accessed and used becomes imperative to optimising data subscriptions. This is a challenge, but is made more difficult in an environment where new data services are increasingly delivered via the web rather than traditional desktop applications.
This White Paper, sponsored by TRG, discusses:
- The state of play on monitoring market data usage
- Problems caused by lack of effective tracking
- Increasing transparency around access and usage
- The emergence of web-based services
- How to set up a usage tracking strategy