How to Create an Agile Trading System
High speed, low latency trading connectivity is no longer enough to differentiate you from your competitors – so how do you add value to your trading systems?
How can you create a trading platform that is:
- Flexible enough to accommodate the transaction lifecycle?
- Powerful enough to deliver the analytics for better informed trading decisions?
- Fast enough to meet both customer and regulator expectations of trade visibility close to real time?
Our White Paper explores:
- The challenges of achieving business performance while dealing with endless regulatory demands (like MiFID II or the Market Access Rule), tightening rules by execution venues, and operational cost pressures
- How to add market intelligence to your trading platform, such as better price discovery, faster analytics, robust risk controls and credit checks
- Whether a platform with a library of trading apps – from pricing a new instrument, to modifying the quote logic for market making, to realising a new trading strategy – could give you the flexibility and control to meet these challenges and build an agile trading system