Harmonising the Approach to Regulatory Compliance
Regulatory compliance is key to financial institutions, but it can be costly and difficult to achieve in an environment where new regulations are constantly on the horizon and must be implemented efficiently and effectively.
This White Paper, sponsored by Thomson Reuters and based on a survey of close to 70 senior data managers, discusses how institutions are changing their approach to data management for regulatory programmes and developing strategic solutions that recognise data commonalities across regulations and harmonise data workflow for compliance.
Read the White Paper to find out about:
- The regulatory challenge matrix
- Approaches to data harmonisation
- Overcoming obstacles to harmonisation
- Managing regulatory programmes
- Benefits of exploiting data commonality