Driving Data Adoption Throughout an Organization via Self-Service
Financial institutions and corporations across the board are seeing value in the data sets they generate through their business activities.
But harnessing this data to provide valuable insights for internal business teams can be a challenge. One approach is to adopt a self-serve data delivery model that empowers consumers and ensures they get access to the right data to meet their needs.
This white paper examines how organizations can use self-serve to improve the quality of internal data sets available to consumers, while freeing up internal data producers to take a more strategic approach to data product design and creation.
Download the white paper to find out more about:
- Challenges of harnessing internal data for analytics
- Approaches to data democratisation
- Potential of data productisation
- How to sustain quality of data
- Benefits of self-service data markets