Upcoming Webinar: Transforming Data Experiences in Quantitative Research and Trading14 March 2023
Date: 14 March 2023
Time: 10:00am ET / 3:00pm London / 4:00pm CET
Duration: 50 minutes
For quantitative researchers and quant trading teams at banking and capital markets firms, the ability to access, integrate, and share data is critical. Data and how teams collaborate with data underpins the ability to generate alpha, perform execution analyses, and provide a modern and differentiated client experience. However, for most banks, legacy technology stacks and data silos create a fragmented data collaboration experience involving different file formats, legacy delivery channels, and significant ETL and data copying.
This webinar will explore how banks are transforming their research and trading workflows by modernising their data collaboration capabilities. Learn how industry-leaders are approaching their data architectures and leveraging native application frameworks to access more data, power quantitative models and trade analyses, and enhance the overall experience of their end customers.
Register for the webinar to find out more about:
- Why firms need to improve data access, integration and collaboration
- Challenges presented by today’s legacy technologies and data silos
- Innovative approaches to modernising data collaboration
- Potential of native application frameworks to power quant models
- Benefits of transforming the data experience for quant research and trading
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Get in touch