Recorded Webinar: Solving the operations talent crisis26 January 2023
With financial services in the grip of the Great Resignation, operations – a function which has always found recruitment and retention of talent difficult – is facing challenging times. Business growth is a must, but with scaling comes the cost and complexity of additional headcount. How can you ensure that these constraints don’t hold your business back?
Join this webinar with A-Team Group and Gresham Technologies to discover how financial institutions are turning to managed services to tackle the operations talent crisis.
Topics covered include:
- Assessing the state of back-office talent: Key shortages, trends, potential challenges.
- Analysing current operations performance and identifying troublespots.
- Seeking to scale: How are firms experiencing major growth achieving this without significant headcount expansion?
- Automation, control, and managing your data: The secrets to success.
- In or out: When to consider outsourcing, when to retain tasks or functions in-house.
- Future-proofing your operations for challenging times ahead.
More about our speakers:
Head of Investment Operations
Tom Cunningham is Head of Investment Operations at HL for the Fund Management business covering the business strategy of HLFM as well as operational responsibility for the Fund Management business.
Prior to joining HL Tom has been in Fund Management for the last 25 years in a variety of roles including COO of ThinkFolio, a leading asset management Order Management system, CTO of Jupiter asset management and Director of Operations and Technology for Columbia Threadneedle Asset Management. He has programme managed some very large outsourcing operations (Including the first successful outsource to JPM) and transferred the wealth management business from Jupiter to Rathbones.
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Get in touch