Upcoming Webinar: Moving the trading technology stack to the cloud17 September 2019
Date: 17 September 2019
Time: 10:00am ET / 3:00pm London / 4:00pm CET.
Migration of financial apps and data to the cloud is well underway as financial institutions take the opportunity to cut the cost of running systems on premise, scale as and when required, and spin up test environments quickly and inexpensively.
Moving the trading technology stack to the cloud is a different and more difficult proposition. Elements of the stack that can and cannot be moved to the cloud must be identified and integrated, cloud-native service-oriented architecture may need to be developed and, over time, firms will want to bring together cloud efficient resources such as network switches and routers.
This webinar will consider why trading organisations should move elements of their technology stacks to the cloud and provide a step-by-step guide on how best this can be done. It will also discuss the challenges and benefits of migrating to the cloud.
Register for the webinar to find out more about:
- Why your organisation should consider moving elements of its technology stack to the cloud
- How best this can be approached in an operational trading environment
- The extent of skillsets and resources that will be required
- Challenges that will need to be managed during the migration
- Operational and business benefits of a successful implementation
Being away from your computer doesn’t mean you have to miss out on our webinars. Download these free apps to take part.
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Get in touch