Upcoming Webinar: Market data in the cloud8 December 2022
Date: 8 December 2022
Time: 10:00am ET / 3:00pm London / 4:00pm CET
Duration: 50 minutes
Over the past several years, the topic of market data in the cloud has been hotly debated – latency has been an issue, which data to put in the cloud has been discussed, and lines have been drawn. But where are we now, and how have the lines been redrawn?
This webinar will consider progress in moving market data to cloud, challenges and opportunities along the way, and the potential of accessing near real-time data from a cloud environment. It will also consider the practicalities, costs and efficiencies of migrating market data to cloud, and the roles of exchanges, data vendors and consumers. Finally, it will review case studies that identify where lines are now drawn between market data in cloud and on premise.
Register for the webinar to find out more about:
- The state of play on market data in cloud
- Challenges of migration and integration
- Drawing the line between cloud and on premise
- Practical steps to a sustainable solution
- Collaboration with market data vendors
- Case studies of effective migrations
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Get in touch