Upcoming Webinar: Best practice approaches for corporate actions automation18 November 2021
Date: 18 November 2021
Time: 10:00am ET / 3:00pm London / 4:00pm CET
Duration: 50 minutes
Demand for timely and accurate corporate actions data is growing as volumes and complexity rise, and financial institutions acknowledge the increasingly costly gap between accurate corporate actions processing in real, or near-real, time and faulty processing caused by poor data and resulting in missed opportunities to optimise revenue.
While many firms currently process parts of corporate actions manually, the need in today’s digital markets is to automate processing, reduce manual intervention, cut down costs, and improve client service levels.
Of course there are challenges, such as data sourcing, quality, consolidation and distribution, but there are also solutions. These ease the burden of corporate actions processing by taking an holistic approach to event lifecycles and sourcing high quality, accurate and timely data that fulfils, but does not overreach, the corporate actions processing requirement.
The webinar will cover:
- The importance of tracking increasing volumes of corporate actions
- Problems caused by manual intervention and compromised data
- Best practice approaches to automating corporate actions processing
- How to source and ensure high quality, accurate and timely data
- Benefits of getting corporate actions right, penalties of getting them wrong
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Get in touch