Recorded Webinar: Adding Intelligence to Electronic Execution for Best Execution Under MiFID II21 April 2016
This webinar has passed, but you can view the recording here.
MiFID II’s provisions for best execution promise to be more rigorous than its predecessor’s. They also will be applied to a host of relatively illiquid and potentially more complex asset classes. Compliance will be challenging.
This webinar looks at the emerging requirement for truly smart order routing under MiFID II’s best execution rules:
- Approaches to best execution in a multi-venue environment.
- The role of smart order routers and liquidity-seeking algorithms.
- The importance of accurate time-stamping.
- Potential conflicts with MiFID II’s Trading Obligations provisions.
- Technology solutions for best execution
Moderator: Andrew Delaney, Chief Content Officer,
Victor Lebreton, MD, Quant Hedge
Cathy Gibson, Director, Head of FI Trading – UK Asset Management, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
James Wylie, Director of Technical Product Marketing, Corvil
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Get in touch