Recorded Webinar: Adding Intelligence to Electronic Execution for Best Execution Under MiFID II21 April 2016
MiFID II’s provisions for best execution promise to be more rigorous than its predecessor’s. They also will be applied to a host of relatively illiquid and potentially more complex asset classes. Compliance will be challenging.
This webinar looks at the emerging requirement for truly smart order routing under MiFID II’s best execution rules:
- Approaches to best execution in a multi-venue environment.
- The role of smart order routers and liquidity-seeking algorithms.
- The importance of accurate time-stamping.
- Potential conflicts with MiFID II’s Trading Obligations provisions.
- Technology solutions for best execution
Victor Lebreton MD
Moderator: Andrew Delaney President and Chief Content Officer
More about our speakers:
Technical Consultant, EMEA
As technical consultant within Pico’s sales team, James works closely with customers to ensure products and services are aligned to meet their needs. Previously at Corvil, working with customers to instrument their trading infrastucture. James has a background in Network Consultancy, a degree in Electronics and is a frequent public speaker.
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Get in touch