Upcoming Webinar: A new way of collaborating with data15 April 2021
Date: 15 April 2021
Time: 10:00am ET / 3:00pm London / 4:00pm CET
Duration: 50 minutes
Digital transformation in the financial services sector has raised many questions around data, including the cost and volume of reference data required by each financial institution. Firms want to pick and choose the reference data they need to fulfil their requirements.Emerging solutions with the potential to decrease the cost of data and increase flexibility of access are data delivery mechanisms based on collaboration tools such as Slack, Microsoft Teams and Excel, the Symphony messaging network and OpenFin financial desktop integration platform. These tools, coupled to new commercial models, could break the traditional data delivery mould and deliver on-demand data services.
This webinar covers:
- The need for lower-cost reference data delivery mechanisms
- Finding a balance between these and traditional bulk data models
- How collaboration tools can be used to swiftly deal with data quality issues
- Technology solutions and services based on these types of tools
- How new commercial models can facilitate reference data delivery in the trade workflow
- Potential benefits of integrating new data delivery mechanisms.
Kim Prado, Managing Director, Global Head of Client, Banking and Digital Channels Technology, RBC Capital Markets
Mark Woolfenden, Managing Director, Euromoney TRADEDATA
Moderator: Andrew Delaney, Chief Content Officer, A-Team Group
More about our speakers:
Mark Woolfenden is the Managing Director of Euromoney Derivatives Data Services, a business group within the Financial and Professional Services division of Euromoney Institutional Investor plc. Supplying mission critical data for the futures and options and structured product global derivative markets. Core services include on-demand and scheduled delivery of reference and market data and the provision of online interactive data services.
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Get in touch