FRSGlobal, part of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, a leading worldwide provider of compliance and risk management solutions for the financial services industry, today announced that JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A has chosen its web-enabled local regulatory reporting solution for Hong Kong and Singapore.
JPMorgan Chase, N.A. selected FRSGlobal after a selection process in which many factors were assessed including completeness of regulatory content, depth of subject matter expertise, capability to provide content update services, strength of web-enabled capabilities, and references from other financial institutions.
Steve Thurley, VP Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ), FRSGlobal commented: “Over the last two years FRSGlobal’s country coverage in APJ has grown from three to nine countries. The addition of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. to our client base will increase this coverage further. We are delighted to be working with JPMorgan Chase in this region and that they have selected our content-rich, web-enabled solution.”
>FRSGlobal solutions are enriched with content including pre-defined regulatory reports and stress testing libraries, and are employed daily across the globe by firms to meet increasingly complex external (regulatory) and internal (management) reporting obligations. With the new web-enabled technology FRSGlobal’s customers benefit from the following functionality from any web browser:
- A single repository of validated data originating from a plethora of source systems – DataFoundation
- Regulatory reporting solution : enables financial institutions to address major regulatory and compliance requirements locally and globally – at branch and head office level.
- Unified risk and profitability analysis solution : provides profitability analysis across the following risk types: Asset Liability Management (ALM), Liquidity, Market, Credit, Basel II, IFRS, Solvency II, Funds Transfer Pricing and Economic Capital.
- Subscribing clients benefit from the FRSGlobal Regulatory Update Service, which ensures the regulatory reports are maintained in line with the regulators’ requirements.
- FRSGlobal Centre of Risk & Regulatory Excellence monitors risk and regulatory activities around the world.