Regulatory Data Handbook – Third Edition
Need to know all the essentials about the regulations impacting data management?
Welcome to the third edition of our A-Team Regulatory Data Handbook which provides all the essentials about regulations impacting data management.
A-Team’s series of Regulatory Data Handbooks are a great way to see at-a-glance:
- All the regulations that are impacting data management today
- A description of each regulation
- The impact each will have from a data and data management perspective
- Messages from sponsors with products related to the regulations
Regulations covered in the Regulatory Data Handbook include:
- Basel II
- Basel III
- BCBS 239
- Benchmark Regulation (New)
- Comprehensive Capital and Analysis Review (New)
- CFTC Rules 1.73 and 1.74
- CRD IV
- FATCA & GATCA
- MAD II
- Margin Requirements – BCBS/IOSCO (New)
- MiFID II
- SEC Form PF
- Solvency II
- UCITS V (New)
If you are interested in sponsoring or advertising in one of our handbooks, suppliers guides or special reports, please get in touch with us.