This year’s DMR awards ceremony was a tremendous event with 18 award winners, an entertaining address by guest speaker Mark Foster, one of Britain’s most decorated male swimmers, and a five-star lunch in the splendour of the Merchant Taylors’ Hall.
A-Team Group CEO, Angela Wilbraham, and President, Andrew Delaney, hosted the event and were joined by an audience over 70 capital markets participants. The list of awards was drawn up with the help of DMR’s advisory board, a wide range of nominees was selected by DMR, and votes were cast by the DMR community.
Mark Foster announced the award winners and presented each winner with a unique glass trophy. The categories and winners in this year’s DMR awards are:
- Best Sell-Side Enterprise Data Management Platform – GoldenSource
- Best Buy-Side Enterprise Data Management Platform – AIM Software
- Best Sell-Side Managed Services Solution – SmartStream RDU
- Best Buy-Side Managed Services Solution – Bloomberg Polarlake
- Best Corporate Actions Processing Platform – Markit Corporate Actions
- Best Risk Data Aggregation Platform – Asset Control
- Best Fund Accounting, Portfolio Management & Data Platform – Simcorp
- Best Data Provider to the Sell-Side – Thomson Reuters
- Best Entity Data Solution – DTCC Avox Data Services
- Best Pricing and Valuations Data Provider – ICE Data Services
- Best Corporate Actions Data Provider – SIX Financial Information
- Best Index Data Provider – FactSet
- Best Regulatory Data Provider – Thomson Reuters
- Best Data Quality Analysis Tool – Datactics
- Best Data Governance Solution – Collibra
- Best Analytics Solutions Provider – S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Best Performance Measurement System – Eagle Investment Systems
- Best Regulatory Reporting Application – Wolters Kluwer
Congratulations to all the winners of this year’s awards and thank you to everyone who voted for their favourite suppliers. Photographs of the awards ceremony can be seen here.