Data Management Insight Awards 2020
3rd December 2020Remind me
A-Team Group are so very pleased and honoured to announce the winners of the annual Data Management Insight Awards.
The Data Management Insight awards, now in their eighth year, recognise leading providers of data management solutions, services and consultancy to capital markets participants.
Congratulations to all of the winners, and thank you to our readers for nominating and voting for their preferred technology providers. Thank you, too, to the Data Management Insight advisory board for its valuable input to the awards.
Two editor’s recognition awards were also presented. Sarah Walker, Head of Data NatWest Markets, received the award for best data management practitioner; and Martijn Groot, vice president of product management at Alveo, was named best data management vendor professional.
Once again, thank you to everyone who took part in this year’s awards. We look forward to working with you and celebrating excellence in data management again in 2021.
If you are a solution provider and you would like to be alerted for when the next awards are open, click here.
2020 Categories and winners
- Best Sell-Side Data Management Platform – IHS Markit, EDM
- Best Buy-Side Data Management Platform – Alveo
- Best Sell-Side Managed Services Solution – SmartStream RDU
- Best Buy-Side Managed Services Solution – Bloomberg Data Management Services
- Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side – Bloomberg
- Best Entity Data Solution – Bureau van Dijk, a Moody’s Analytics Company
- Best Pricing & Valuations Data Provider – ICE Data Services
- Best Index Data Provider – RIMES Technologies
- Best Corporate Actions Data Provider – SIX
- Best Data Quality Analysis Tool – Datactics, Self-Service Data Quality
- Best KYC & Client On-Boarding Solution – Fenergo
- Best Data Governance Solution – Solidatus
- Best Data Solution for Regulatory Compliance – Moody’s Analytics, Banking Cloud
- Most Innovative Data Provider – Diligencia Group, ClarifiedBy.com
- Most Innovative Data Management Provider – OTCFin, PATone EDM
- Best Propositions for AI and Machine Learning – S&P Global Market Intelligence, Textual Data Suite
- Best Data Discovery and Catalog Solutions – smartKYC
- Best Cloud-based Data Management Solution – GoldenSource, OnDemand
- Best Consultancy in Data Management – Reformis
- Best Corporate Actions Solution – Exchange Data International
- Best Data Analytics Provider – Kx
- Best Data Visualisation Provider – Cappitech
- Best Data Ops Solution Provider – DataKitchen
- Best Performance Measurement Solution – Deutsche Bank, AutoDQ
- Best Standards Solution for Data Management – The Derivatives Service Bureau
- Editor’s Recognition Award for Best Data Management Practitioner – Sarah Walker, Head of Data, NatWest Markets
- Editor’s Recognition Award for Best Data Management Vendor Professional – Martijn Groot, VP of Product Management, Alveo