Data Management Insight Awards 2021
December 2021Enter now
A-Team Group are delighted to announce that the Data Management Insight Awards 2021 are now open for nominations.
The annual Data Management Insight awards, now in their ninth year, recognise leading providers of data management solutions, services and consultancy to capital markets participants.
Nominations for these awards can be made by financial institutions and the data management solution providers themselves.
Please join us in our effort to give our market place’s strongest performers the recognition they deserve.
Due to the high level of interest in these prestigious awards we will be extending the call for entry deadline from: Midnight (BST) on Friday 30th July 2021 to: Midnight (BST) on Friday 6th August 2021.
A-Team Groups Editors will work closely with our Advisory Board members to examine all submissions to see if all companies and/or products are suitable for recognition to make the shortlist.
You can learn more about how to enter here.
2020 Categories and winners
- Best Sell-Side Data Management Platform – IHS Markit, EDM
- Best Buy-Side Data Management Platform – Alveo
- Best Sell-Side Managed Services Solution – SmartStream RDU
- Best Buy-Side Managed Services Solution – Bloomberg Data Management Services
- Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side – Bloomberg
- Best Entity Data Solution – Bureau van Dijk, a Moody’s Analytics Company
- Best Pricing & Valuations Data Provider – ICE Data Services
- Best Index Data Provider – RIMES Technologies
- Best Corporate Actions Data Provider – SIX
- Best Data Quality Analysis Tool – Datactics, Self-Service Data Quality
- Best KYC & Client On-Boarding Solution – Fenergo
- Best Data Governance Solution – Solidatus
- Best Data Solution for Regulatory Compliance – Moody’s Analytics, Banking Cloud
- Most Innovative Data Provider – Diligencia Group, ClarifiedBy.com
- Most Innovative Data Management Provider – OTCFin, PATone EDM
- Best Propositions for AI and Machine Learning – S&P Global Market Intelligence, Textual Data Suite
- Best Data Discovery and Catalog Solutions – smartKYC
- Best Cloud-based Data Management Solution – GoldenSource, OnDemand
- Best Consultancy in Data Management – Reformis
- Best Corporate Actions Solution – Exchange Data International
- Best Data Analytics Provider – Kx
- Best Data Visualisation Provider – Cappitech
- Best Data Ops Solution Provider – DataKitchen
- Best Performance Measurement Solution – Deutsche Bank, AutoDQ
- Best Standards Solution for Data Management – The Derivatives Service Bureau
- Editor’s Recognition Award for Best Data Management Practitioner – Sarah Walker, Head of Data, NatWest Markets
- Editor’s Recognition Award for Best Data Management Vendor Professional – Martijn Groot, VP of Product Management, Alveo