Upcoming Webinar: How to manage ESG data for controversy monitoring and portfolio screening18 October 2022
Date: 18 October 2022
Time: 4:00pm Singapore / 9:00am London / 10:00am CET / 4:00am ET
Duration: 50 minutes
ESG controversy monitoring identifies companies’ posing potential ESG controversies such as toxic waste spills or human rights violations, and portfolio screening helps investors understand companies based on ESG criteria – both these issues are increasingly important as ESG investing continues to gain traction.
This webinar will discuss how to manage ESG data for controversy monitoring and portfolio screening. It will consider best practice approaches to deploying and sustaining ESG controversy monitoring and portfolio screening, review effective solutions, provide a guide to optimal monitoring and screening, and note the benefits of a sound solution.
Register for the webinar to find out about:
- Approaches to ESG controversy monitoring and portfolio screening
- Best practice implementation, management and maintenance
- Useful solutions, services, tools, techniques and resources
- How to optimise ESG controversy monitoring and screening
- Benefits of getting it right, penalties of getting it wrong
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Get in touch