SimCorp and Bloomberg today announced that SimCorp’s Order Manager has joined the partnership network of Bloomberg EMSxNET, a FIX network that provides order routing to brokers connected to the Bloomberg Professional service. EMSxNET not only provides order routing facilities for SimCorp’s Order Manager customers, but also publishes trade data securely back into the customer’s Bloomberg Professional service for monitoring and real-time analytics.
“Buy-side firms using SimCorp’s Order Manager now have the capability to send orders to a vast network of brokers around the world connected to the Bloomberg Professional service” said Don Carey, Global Head of Research, Sales and Trading for Bloomberg. “By selecting EMSxNET, the services of our entire platform are seamlessly added to the customer’s workflow, helping them monitor and manage execution through our order analytics, liquidity alerts, news, charting tools and more.”
Brent Rossum, Director, Front Office Product Management at SimCorp said: “With this partnership our rising list of clients can leverage the broad reach of EMSxNET connectivity as well as a stronger integration with the Bloomberg terminal. This will especially be of value to the large and sophisticated investment managers in our client base and is yet another example that we continue to expand and refine the capabilities of our front office solutions to help our clients operate efficiently.”
The integration with EMSxNET is seamless and provides access to the full Bloomberg network, which streamlines onboarding and connectivity management and includes the following:
- Connectivity to 5,000+ broker destinations globally, including 600+ emerging markets destinations that use Bloomberg’s proprietary communication mechanism;
- Order and broker performance monitoring along with data visualization and real-time TCA tools to monitor and manage execution;
- Content sharing tools that facilitate communication using the Instant Bloomberg messaging service between traders, brokers, and portfolio managers in real-time;
- Post-transaction interactive and customizable reporting through Bloomberg’s TCA tools; and,
- Access to Bloomberg’s global customer support and service.