Everything you need to know about A-Team Group webinars
Thank you for choosing A-Team Group and for sponsoring our upcoming webinar.
To ensure the smooth running of the webinar we have created this landing page to provide you with everything you need to know to participate in a successful online event.
We look forward to working with you.
CO-SPONSORED WEBINAR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Participation of one company representative in a one hour panel discussion
- We aim to bring a speaker on board for each webinar from a financial institution to add real practitioner insight
- We provide an experienced moderator and dedicated webinar manager
- We will promote to either our RegTech Insight, Data Management Insight or TradingTech Insight communities (whichever most relevant) to generate registrations including:
- Pre-event (usually the day before) we will host a test call to enable us to test your speakers audio quality
- During the webinar you will have the opportunity to include a PowerPoint slide for inclusion in the master slide deck. This could contain a key takeaway like an image/diagram, chart, key data info or bulleted list
- Post-event activity report including results of poll questions posted during the webinar and full registration list including:
- Company name
- Company type
- Post-event we promote the recording via a follow up email to all registrants and via our archive webinar section of RegTech Insight, Data Management Insight or TradingTech Insight (whichever most relevant). You can also use the recording for your own marketing
- Your logo to appear in all marketing activity including; email invitations, website (with link to your website), social media and master slide deck to be used during webinar
DEDICATED WEBINAR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- You will be the sole sponsor and have full control over the agenda and topic
- Plus all of the elements listed above
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I SIGN UP?
- Your sales representative will introduce you to your dedicated webinar manager.
- Your dedicated webinar manager will be in touch shortly afterwards. At that stage you will need to provide them with the following details of your speaker so that we can begin the promotional activity:
- Full name
- Job title
- 50 word biography
- 3-4 bullets (max. 75 words) explaining their area of expertise on the chosen subject which our moderator will use to introduce them during the live webinar
- Contact information that you would like to appear on the ‘thank you to our sponsors’ slide, in case any delegates wish to reach out to you directly
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
One month before:
- You will receive a set of conversational questions and then you need to let us know which ones you would like to take the lead on. We would like to stress that these questions are a starting point and we are more than happy for you to add or tweak them, or if you have any additional topics you think we should discuss – we do welcome your input. You will be provided with a deadline to provide feedback.
- Your speaker will be provided with two .ics files containing the GoToWebinar log-in details so they can add both the test call and live webinar to their calendar.
One week before:
- You will be asked to provide your PowerPoint slide if you choose to do so.
- Once we have feedback on the conversational questions from all speakers, our moderator will email you with a plan of who will be taking the lead on each question and take into consideration an alterations to the questions.
One day before:
- Your speaker will need to connect to GoToWebinar to enable us to test the audio quality. They can either phone in or log in through your PC. PLEASE NOTE: whichever method you use during the test call must be the same method you use on the live webinar. Please allow around 15-20 minutes for this call.
On the day:
- You will be asked to join the live webinar 30 minutes before we are due to go live using the GoToWebinar log-in details you have been provided with.
- When possible, please connect to the ‘live’ webinar using the GoToWebinar url link so that you can see the webinar live. This is the ideal way to join; you will be able to view the audience poll results as well as follow the slides as the webinar progresses. If for any reason you cannot connect using the GoToWebinar url and you plan to use the telephone dial-in details, please let us know so that we can send a copy of the webinar slides for you to follow. If for any reason you cannot connect using the GoToWebinar url and you plan to use the telephone dial-in details, can you please let us know so that we can send you a copy of the webinar slides for you to follow them.
- Please familiarise yourself with the slide deck and make sure you have the speaker allocation with you on the webinar day.
- If you need to contact the moderator or production team during the live webinar you can do so using the chatbox facility in the GoToWebinar side panel.
If you’re new to A-Team webinars here’s a selection of FAQs to help you through the process.