The TradingTech Summit brings together senior-level decision makers in trading technology, electronic execution and trading architecture to discuss how firms can use high performance technologies to optimize trading in the new regulatory environment.
2019 Key topics:
- Regulation and Market Structure: Rule 606 of Regulation NMS
- Progress trading firms are making towards digital transformation initiatives to help create a differentiated platform at a scalable cost
- Integrating the old with the new: Leveraging cloud, open source, AI into the technology stack to enable data driven capabilities
- Adapting and architecting the technology stack for agility and flexibility using APIs and micro-services
- Technologies and analytics to optimize high performance trading infrastructure and monitor performance
- Migrating from multiple platforms to one consolidated platform for increased automation and operational efficiency
- Outsourcing, managed services, or build in-house to gain a competitive edge?
- Market data in the cloud
- Harnessing the explosion in available data: Real time analytics and insights: tools and technologies to give you an edge
- Using predictive analytics and machine learning to provide real time signals to influence algo trading strategies
- Smarter SORs to stay on top of liquidity pools, venues and connectivity choices
2019 Headline speakers New information for 2020 coming soon.
Chief Digital Officer and Head of Innovation, Société Générale Americas
Managing Director, Head of Electronic Trading
Managing Director – Core Trading Technology
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
“I found it a great opportunity to hear from and network with, many of the thought leaders in the intelligent trading space.”Kenneth McLeish, MD, Global Head of Trading Technology, JP Morgan Asset Management
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The RegTech Summit was an excellent event with interesting discussions and great networking exploring how technology can help us meet our regulatory obligations today and beyond. The event was successful because there was a collaboration between the Regulators, RegTech Start-ups, Global Firms like GLEI Foundation and participants from different financial organisations which was key to success.”Gouri P Khatua, Regulatory Consultant, Grant Thornton LLP
Thomson Reuters Building
3 Times Square,